- Tenant agrees to properly care for the animal at all times by providing adequate shelter, food, water, and grooming, adhere to all local laws and ordinances, and keep it current on all vaccinations and flea treatments.
- Tenant shall not allow the animal to cause any damage or pest infestation.
- Tenant will perform regular housekeeping duties, including sweeping and vacuuming, clean up all waste, and assume all responsibility and cost for any damages, cleaning, replacements or any other expense to the property that are a result of the animal.
- Tenant agrees to remedy any complaints regarding the animal immediately, and to return the premises undamaged and in clean condition, free of odors, hair or fur, and pests, at the end of their tenancy, and if not, to pay for restoring the property to its original condition.
- Tenant understands they are solely responsible and liable for the behavior and actions of the animal.
- At the Landlord/Manager’s request, the Tenant agrees to remove the animal permanently from the premises should they become a threat or a nuisance.
To remain in compliance with insurance regulations no dog of the following designated breeds, pure or mix breed, will be allowed on Green Springs property for any reason: Pit Bull, Akita, Rottweiler, Chow, Wolf Hybrid, German Shephard, Doberman, Mastiff, Great Danes, Huskies, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Malamute, or other as determined by management.
Renter’s Insurance Requirement:
Tenant must purchase and retain renter’s insurance for the duration of their tenancy with Green Springs Capital Group. Proof of insurance must be provided to management prior to move in. Policy must be paid in full for the entire rental term.
Service and emotional support animals are exempt from additional pet rent charges. Tenant will be required to provide confirmation by a treatment provider of both disability and that the proposed animal will help treat such disability.
To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service (https://greenspringscapitalgroup.petscreening.com/) and require all applicants to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and accurate records to create greater mutual accountability. No domestic or other animals are permitted on or about the premises without the written consent of the landlord. Unauthorized animals introduced to the property without landlord’s written consent will incur a $500 fee regardless of the animal’s length of stay.
Due to the additional wear and tear produced by pets in our residential apartments/houses/townhouses, the following charges will apply.
Pet Rent (monthly)
Bird or Rabbit: $25
*Dog not to exceed 50 pounds.
**Aquarium not to exceed 5 gallons.